Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Surround Sound

I am blessed (and cursed) to hear in Surround Sound.

Blessed to hear Every. Little. Thing. That's. Happening.

The two boys arguing over who's turn it is to be at bat. . .

The radio left on in the downstairs bedroom . . .

The one boy pounding Coldplay's Viva La Vida in mezza-mezza forte. . .

The dog barking furiously at the mailman . . .

The three boys playing chase down the hall, around the kitchen and out he back door with a Whoop and a Holler. . .

The dryer's buzzer going off . . .

The one girl whispering to herself about princesses and hairdo's and sparkly pink lip gloss while looking at herself in the mirror. . .

The cell phone vibrating with a text from my husband who's on his way home and says he loves me . . .

And the one boy that's asking - for the sixth time - what's for dinner!

So why do I forget that I do so much better when I listen to it all in High Definition with the help of the Holy Ghost?!

No comments:

Post a Comment