Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Book of Mormon Reading: Alma 28-29

O that I were an angel, and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people!
Alma the Younger wanted to be just like the missionary angel that changed his life and brought him back to God.

This makes me think of specific individuals in my life who have made a significant difference in my life.

One was my Young Women's President, Sis. Rochelle Williams. She was the very first returned sister missionary I had ever known. And because of her testimony of her full-time mission, I decided at 13 that that was exactly what I wanted to do.

Thank you, Sister Williams, for being my angel who changed my life and brought me closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment