Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Here's to 18 Years!

There were eight, exuberant greetings waiting for me and my husband this morning. Each of our children took joyful delight in wishing us a “Happy Anniversary!”

For today marks our 18th! (EIGHTEEN!!!!)

I remember being a newly-wed for a little over a week thinking a 1st Anniversary was such a loooong time away.

And here it is, 18 years later. . .

Sometimes it feels just like yesterday. . .

And other times, it feels like we’ve been married forever!

Back on Valentine’s Day, I posted this blog (CLICK HERE) about marriage and about my husband.

Happy Anniversary my dear Prince Charming! (CLICK HERE)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. 6 more for Diana and I. You and Joel are such an example to us. Truly. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're at 17.5 years, but we only have 33% of the number of children y'all have. Nobody writes like you, Hermana K.

    ReplyDelete