Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Boys in Suits

This morning I really had something so profoundly blogworthy brewing up in my head . . . twelve hours later I’m wondering how to detox my day with a brainload of kids . . . I mean detox my brain after a day full of kids!

So now, I am just happy to report that I did accomplished everything I needed to do today – including taking my sons’ Sunday suits to the dry cleaners - which has been on my “To Do” list for FOUR weeks!

My. Boys. In. Suits.

Whoo-whee.

What a VERY handsome sight for me to see on Sundays!

However, my boys in suits when there is food around (or teeth to be brushed after getting dressed) is the very reason I needed to pay a visit to the Dry Cleaners.

I sure hope I can figure out how to teach those boys of mine the difference between a napkin and a suit sometime before they serve their missions.

I only have six years.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment