Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Book of Mormon Reading: Moroni 7

I marveled today at these phrases of Christ, which are all found entirely in Moroni 7. These phrases talk, speak, rejoice, and testify of Him.

What was even more amazing to me was when I placed them in a list, in order, I realized, these phrases follow the chiasmus rule (oh me, of little chiasmus knowledge).

Peaceable followers of Christ

     Spirit of Christ

          Believe in Christ

               Power and gift of Christ

                    Light of Christ

                         Child of Christ

                              Coming of Christ

                                   Good cometh of Christ

                         Faith in Christ

                    Word of Christ

               Atonement of Christ

          Jesus is the Christ

     Pure love of Christ

True followers of His Son, Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment