Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Book of Mormon Reading: Ether 1-2

The story of Jared and his brother (the brother of Jared, ha ha), continues to fascinate me every time I read it

This time around wasn't any different.

What really stood out to me is how much the Lord does prepare things for us in our present and in our future, and how much He wants to help us prepare for good and bad things that will come.

I love that the brother of Jared is the spokeman to the Lord for his family.

I love the role Jared plays in that making sure Jared is the spokesman for their family.

I love this injunction from the Lord: "Go to work and build."

And I love that the Lord cares for the physical needs of the Jaredites (air to breathe) and sets the brother of Jared to ponder and act onhow to take care of their spiritual needs (light for the barges).

No comments:

Post a Comment