Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Book of Mormon Reading: Mosiah 9

Today, this one chapter has made me ponder how God determines to fight our battles. I know that He loves all His children. All of them. But there are times that He steps in to deliver one person or one people from their tribulations or, "out of the hands of our enemies."

What determines deliverance?

What determines enemies?

An earlier scripture teaches me that the natural man is an enemy to God.

Another teaches me that those who are righteous are favored of God (does this mean favorable for deliverance?)

These verses teach me that remembering God and the power of His deliverance is really about faith in His name. Knowing from where the deliverance comes and being humble enough to allow Him to fight my battles. Because I have my battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment