Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Seek and Find

This week found us in the hospital for very good reason . . . for because our home has grown by TWO feet!

And while in the hospital, I found that the messages of General Conference are never too hard to find.


Can you find reference to Elder Oak’s October 2007 General Conference Talk? (Click HERE for a hint)!(Okay, so you might have to click on the photo to get a better look at what you are looking for).

And what’s more, can you find where it says that this is the INSPIRED VERSION?!

Um, have I mentioned before that I HEART General Conference??

7 comments:

  1. wait, did you have her already?! two tiny feet or am i missing something? you're very elusive in this message. More details please! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, elusive I am. Though the feet be tiny, we have have grown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I wish I could hold my newborns again.
    I loved that talk of Elder Oak's and feel we need to hear a different version of it every conference. The best is sometimes considered only good and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that talk- I remember it well because David gave a talk on it in sacrament meeting last year.
    Congrats on the little one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hip Hip Hooray! Hope both mama and baby are recovering nicely from the whole birthing process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a girl??? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete