Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love of My Life


Today is not my husband’s birthday.

Nor is it our wedding anniversary.

But I just gotta let it out and say that even after all these 18.5 years of marriage my man’s still got me mesmerized, hypnotized, and wrapped exclusively around that hunky little heart of his.

How did that happen?

I mean, really!!?

Because I thought he was A-#1 Top Dog, Love of My Life all those years ago (I wouldn’t have said YES to him if I had felt any differently) but sure enough, true to our temple sealer’s word, my love for him has grown exponentially (depth, width, height and volume) that I have to wonder who in the heck was I in love with way back then?

I don’t know . . . but I do know that I’m still SO crazy in love with him now.

2 comments:

  1. awwww! so sweet! ♥
    PS: Photo of Minna??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darla,
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, hearing stories like this. Coming from a broken home and not having a spouse of my own, it fills my heart with joy to see that this kind of relationship is possible. Thanks SOOOO much for sharing!!! -Deedee

    ReplyDelete