Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Most Beautiful Women in the World


So today I am going to get my haircut.  And it never fails that when I go I have to decide: do I keep the same ol' style or do I do something completely different?

So last night, as I was studying the General Conference Talk for Sunday's Relief Society lesson, I got to thinking that maybe, just maybe, I could find a really good hairstyle somewhere in the photos pages of the Ensign.

So I began to look.

Turning page.

After page.

After page.

And when I got to the end of the magazine, I still hadn't found a stylish haristyle.

But what I did find was that the most beautiful women in the world are not on the cover of People magazine.

The most beautiful women in the world are those who know they are daughters of God and then live and act accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. So true. And I just dropped in to say we miss you at GCBC this time around. You always had such great insights. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete