First of all, I wanted to know, what in tarnation is a meme? Now that I've got the idea of what a meme is, here are my thoughts on this weekend's General Conference!
President Boyd K. Packer - I remember a talk he gave along these lines in October 1989. It was a great reminder and comfort to me.
Neil L. Anderson - With a family of nine children we frequently get the question "Are these all yours?" We had a good laugh together when we heard Elder Anderson say that. And believe me, in a family of 11, life's no picnic!
Carl B. Cook - Not only did his message go straight to my heart, I was so awed by his humility.
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland - I admit, I watched the priesthood session Saturday night after my priesthood holders came home! This was an INCREDIBLE talk!
2. Which talk spoke to you the most?
3. What was your favorite Hymn and why did it move you?
First, because who can hear that hymn without being moved to emotion because of the doctrine taught and secondly, because every single one of my children sang along with the choir. It was a heavenly few moments in our General Conference Weekend home. (Not that we have a "weekend" home, just that our home was a place for General Conference this weekend.)
5. Were there any topics that you felt like were repeated often? Any conference “themes”?
Don't just say and pray
9. What doctrine did you learn as you listened to the choir(s) sing?
10. Did the music enhance your General Conference experience? How?
11. What are some of your post-conference goals?
2) Open my mouth and share my love of the gospel.
3) Enjoy a juicy piece of fried chicken!