Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

I'm the "Im" in my ImPerfect Family!


" . . . be kind regarding human frailty - your own as well as [your family's].  Except in the case of His only perfect Begotten Son, imperfect [families] are all God has ever had to work with.  That must be terrible frustrating to Him, but He deals with it.  So should we." Jeffrey R. Holland

I've known for a while now that I'm the Im in my Imperfect Family!

I've been made aware because my husband and my children are always so good to remind me that I'm so NOT perfect!

And for the record I'm not behind them one whit in reminding them that they aren't either!!

We're good that way.

But I've come to a very glorious realization!

Although our family is all about imperfect (for now), we do have One Perfect Member who is helping (and being patient about) us becoming perfect.

And I figure, if He's still in the business of dealing with us . . . so should we!

1 comment: