Of course I don't recommend this as a regular practice . . .
And it really depends on what line . . .
But here is the line that I crossed . . .
And I share with you what I discovered . . .
1) A surety that God's words do come to pass.
|2 Nephi 25:4 and 7|
2) Que sera, sera. Whatever will be, will be. The future's not mine you see. But I resolve to endure it well.
|2 Nephi 28:2 and 7|
3) Not only did God create ALL things, He created me.
|Mosiah 4: 9 and 12|
4) Charity = Christ = Charity
|Moroni 7:38 and 44|
5) He can show me all things, including those things that hurt me the most. But when those things are let go, I can become like Him.
|Moroni 10:29 and 32|
6) And for my very favorite. These ten words are why I began blogging in the first place.
|Moroni 7:26 and 31|