Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Every Knee Shall Bow

I believe that every person has something they hold deep within their heart.

Like a righteous desire that has not yet come to fruition

or

a shattered dream

or

temptations shunned when no one was around

or

an ugly regret

or

a hidden, but shareable talent

or

a terrible secret

or

kindly acts of service never revealed . . .

And I've been thinking that perhaps it's not just what we know about Him that will bring every knee to bow and every tongue confess that He IS the Christ, the very Son of God.

Perhaps, it will also be when He reveals to us that which we hold so deep within our hearts that will bring us to our knees - and humbly to His feet.

1 comment:

  1. What a profound thought! It reminds me of the line from the hymn "in the quiet heart is hidden sorrows that the eye can't see." In my life I've had to bear a burden that cannot be shared in testimony meeting or casually in conversation. I personally know the power of the Atonement to cleanse and heal. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete